What do you drink (water and fruit juices not included) in the morning? How much caffeine do you take during the day, ever wondered? Some historical notes:
* As long ago as 2737 B.C., Chinese Emperor Shen Nung was boiling drinking water when the leaves of a nearby bush fell into the pot, creating a wonderful smelling drink and the first pot of tea.
* Coffee originated in Africa around 575 A.D., where beans were used as money and consumed as food.
* Eleventh century Arabians were known to have coffee beverages.
* While exploring the New World, Spanish conquistadors were treated to a chocolate drink by Aztec Emperor Montezuma in 1519.
* The world’s first caffeinated soft drinks were created in the 1880’s.
Well, surprisingly I got answer why my morning green tea cup makes me content and I have no extra need for cup of coffee – nutrition facts say that cup of green tea or tea has 30mg of caffeine, almost the same as cappuccino, or regular coffee American.
Take a look at the table, some facts and values are not only for tea or coffee but also cola and some soft drinks.